Pallo group head brush
Pallo Coffee Tool Brush Features
- Bristle Cartridge: Threaded, replaceable espresso machine brush bristle cartridges, all varying in stiffness, bristle count, and weight. When bristles wear out simply screw on a new one.
- Water Deflectors: Pallo Coffeetool's ingenious water deflectors prevent scalding hot water from ever reaching your hands.
- Steam Wand vent poker at one end for cleaning and declogging neglected tips. Get rid of the paper clips with a better solution!
- Detergent Spoon: Save money by dispensing the right amount of powdered detergent every time.
- Included is 1 color tool handle with 1 threaded bristle cartridge brush.
How to Use
NOTE** Some of the following steps require a commercial or semi-commercial back flushable espresso machine. If you are unsure if your espresso machine fits this profile, check with your espresso machine manufacturer before proceeding. If your machine is NOT a back flushable commercial or semi-commercial espresso machine, use step 3 ONLY.
- Using Coffeetool's on-board detergent spoon, place a spoonful or less of Espresso Parts Espresso Machine Cleaner by Puro Caff (backflush detergent) into a "blind insert" (without holes) in your portafilter handle.
- Attach the portafilter to the group and start backflushing your machine following the instructions on your detergent package.
- When it's time to flush out the system, run the group and start scrubbing the shower screen and the nooks and crannies of your group with Coffeetool. This is the best time to use Coffeetool as the hot running water helps wash away spent grounds, rancid coffee resins, flavors, and odors. The benefit of using Coffeetool is apparent at this stage as your hands stay cool and dry.
- Backflush your machine again, this time without detergent. and repeat step #3.
- Use the steam wand vent poker to unclog steam wand vent holes that have become clogged with dried milk residue or other debris (rust, hard water deposits, etc.) from inside your steam wand.
- Use Coffeetool anytime throughout the day to keep your group clean and your coffee tasting great.
Shipping & Warranty
Our order processing and shipping take place from Monday to Friday at our Houston warehouse. In stock items take between 1-3 business days to process and dispatch orders.
Out of stock or custom items, please allow for 3 to 6 weeks for delivery. We ship all equipment via UPS. Enjoy complimentary shipping on orders over $150 across the contiguous United States. We decide on the shipping carrier based on efficiency and cost, ensuring your package arrives swiftly. For any returns, exchanges, or repairs, retain all original packaging. You have up to 30 days from the shipping date to return or exchange items with written approval.
To initiate a return, please contact a representative at Geva Coffee through our website contact form.